mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "New MOXF video download is live"

Page 2 of 2
Posted on: August 23, 2014 @ 09:49 AM
rballister
Total Posts:  10
Joined  12-05-2004

MR. MOTIF: Never received my DVD of the video. Ordered and received the download of my combo Download/DVD order on July 19. E-mail stated DVD would be sent out in about two weeks which would have been August 2. When will the DVD be shipped?

PS: Thanks for posting the chapter times. Tried to research if there was an easy way to add chapter markers to the downloaded video---very difficult! That’s why I wanted the DVD also.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 23, 2014 @ 08:21 PM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

Hi there,

The DVDs did finally ship last week. We thought we had communicated with all DVD-waiting customers about the delay and please accept our apologies if such didn’t get through.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 29, 2014 @ 04:45 PM
Stanzman
Total Posts:  32
Joined  03-12-2014

Hello, I purchased the 2 DVD package special on 8/14 and have yet to receive them, nor have I received an email about anything in regards to that order.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 30, 2014 @ 01:31 PM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

Hello there,

Of course Murphy’s Law does come into play from time to time and the response to our Full Motivation Special 2-DVD pack was brisker than we anticipated, which meant we had to get an additional duplication run on the (original) MOX DVD! All backorders were shipped last week though and everything is now in stock and available.

We much appreciate everyone’s business, support and patience and hope these materials will enhance and speed up your knowledge and help you have more fun and make better music with your instruments.

MM

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 02, 2014 @ 12:34 PM
Stanzman
Total Posts:  32
Joined  03-12-2014

Yay, I received both DVD’s on Saturday, thank you!

[ Ignore ]  

Page 2 of 2

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Mix Volume won’t stay where I put it.
Next Topic:

No Cubae MOXF MIDI device? ››