mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Arpeggio & Uploading WAVs’"

Posted on: August 26, 2014 @ 03:08 PM
Magnificent Louisville
Total Posts:  4
Joined  08-26-2014

Ok I know this is probably a redundant question but how can I incorporate the arpeggio in with pattern mode? I have recorded some raps from the perform mode to pattern mode but don’t know how to just use it in pattern mode. Secondly is there a way to pitch the WAV files you input into the Motif via flash drive? Like say I have a particular bass that I want to be in the track, how can I pitch it up and down the keyboard. Thanks

“MagNificent Productions”

Image Attachments
photo-10.JPG
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 26, 2014 @ 06:01 PM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

No, not a redundant question at all. Just select the voice you want to record on, press Record, then arp edit and select an arp for that Voice. Don’t forget to have Arp On - both the physical button and in the record set up page.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 26, 2014 @ 06:26 PM
Magnificent Louisville
Total Posts:  4
Joined  08-26-2014

Wow! It was right in my face the whole time. I just got my XF last tuesday and man switching from a DAW like Fruity Loops to this is just mind boggling. So I know if you have the firewire expansion you can stream audio through Cubase. But is there any way you can do so with Fruity Loops?

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Assign 1+2....no more Common control?
Next Topic:

Where To Find Bad_Mister ››