mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Logic- computer keyboard triggers Motif XF notes"

Posted on: August 20, 2014 @ 01:49 AM
vo.van
Total Posts:  24
Joined  12-26-2011

Hi, I have a weird problem. I have a setup with the monitor and Logitech computer keyboard connected to Macbook / Logic X. After external midi instrument track is created for Motif XF , the space bar on computer keyboard generate sound on Motif XF itself, on its audio output ( not within the Logic)… Did anybody experienced the same issue?  Any suggestion how to prevent it?

Thanks…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 21, 2014 @ 03:50 PM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

That does sound quite intriguing. Seems/sounds like a shortcut setting in Logic that triggers a MIDI Note On? Probably best to fix the cause rather result but you could also maybe filter out unwanted incoming message on the Motif - though, presumably, you would want to receive Note Ons in general! Might be part of a temporary fix/investigation…

MM

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 23, 2014 @ 06:02 AM
mick_n
Total Posts:  71
Joined  01-06-2003

Don’t know if this helps at all, but I had a similar oddity on my MOXF when I first connected it to my computer DAW.  It was down to the ports being incorrectly set.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 23, 2014 @ 09:05 AM
meatballfulton
Total Posts:  3022
Joined  01-25-2005

Are you getting any more answers here than in your other post? Please only post once in the future.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ MOX8 vs MOXF8
Next Topic:

Cheapo power supply on the MOXF range ››