mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "How to start Performance with some PARTs muted?"

Posted on: July 30, 2014 @ 03:48 PM
mk01home
Total Posts:  10
Joined  03-31-2011

Hey guys.

Any idea how to start PERFORMANCE with some PARTs(voices) muted (not muting PARTs manualy)?

Scenario
I want to use 4 independent voices in my PERFORMANCE but just first two I need at the beginning of my gig. Later on I want to activate also other voices stored in different PARTs.

I create new PERFORMANCE with 4 voices in all 4 PARTs. As I want to start my gig with first two voices in PART1 and PART2 I mute PART3 and PART4. I save the PERFORMANCE. I see all PARTS are unmuted again :-(.

Is there any trick how to manage it? I don’t want to manualy mute respective PARTs before I start to play another song (yes it is an option but not very practical as many times I forgot to do it and started with all for parts at once - disaster!). I would like to have my settings stored for each PERFORMANCE individually (respecting muted PARTs).

Thanks.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 30, 2014 @ 04:18 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
mk01home - 30 July 2014 03:48 PM

Hey guys.

Any idea how to start PERFORMANCE with some PARTs(voices) muted (not muting PARTs manualy)?[...]

You can’t store the Mute Status in a Performance. However, there are ways to work around that. See http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/471274/P15/

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 02, 2014 @ 12:21 AM
syamtajuddin
Total Posts:  19
Joined  06-18-2014

Well, this might not help entirely, but if you own an ipad, you can use the Performance Control app. You can see it visually, also you can control the volume of each part individually :)

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Location of Vintage Keys after loading
Next Topic:

YDP-162 controlling MOXF ››