mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "MOXF6/MOXF8 V1.10 Operating System Update"

Page 3 of 3
Posted on: July 29, 2014 @ 05:48 AM
vcf
Total Posts:  6
Joined  06-07-2014
nbadesign - 28 July 2014 09:57 PM

Although it is not written in Read.me file that came with 1.10 Update, iPad2 is also supported using standard 30pin camera connection kit and USB cable for MOXF. On iPad2 the latest iOS 7 should be installed.

Alex

So do you think the iPad Mini without the Retina display would work? Maybe Yamaha only tested V1.10 on the models listed - I suppose it’s unlikely they have access to every model of iPad. Anyone else tried it with an iPad Mini.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 29, 2014 @ 08:43 AM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007

vcf - 29 July 2014 05:48 AM

So do you think the iPad Mini without the Retina display would work? Maybe Yamaha only tested V1.10 on the models listed - I suppose it’s unlikely they have access to every model of iPad. Anyone else tried it with an iPad Mini.

It should worked fine, since it is predecessor of iPad2.
And you should have iOS7 on it. Some people kept v6 even on some newer iPad models in order to be compatible with software/hardware that they are using. Now it is time to move to iOS7.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 29, 2014 @ 12:48 PM
SSquared
Total Posts:  165
Joined  01-29-2014

My wife has the original iPad Mini without Retina.  I will test it out.  The iPad Mini was released after the iPad 2, and is nearly identical, so should work.  I’ll let you know what I find out.

[ Ignore ]  

Page 3 of 3