mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "voice editing"

Posted on: April 19, 2014 @ 04:27 PM
richie1027
Total Posts:  686
Joined  10-14-2008

I’d like to edit a voice to mimic a “wolf whistle” similar to the guitar riff in Steve Millers THE JOKER. (it may not be guitar but the riff is recognizable)

EDIT....
Able to edit existing voice with a gliding pitch and examine the guts at the element level and found the answer

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 20, 2014 @ 01:14 AM
stoneb3
Total Posts:  851
Joined  06-05-2011

Tough day for me with technology. itunes presently dislikes my laptop, this time I’m confidant with my blame placed at the feet of Time Warner, if not then I’m sure there will be a next time. I was able to listen to the song via my iphone. Might better of tried AM radio. I built and tried to attach a very small file here a number of times but failed. Zipped it up nice and tight in a tiny little package all of 54 KB and nothing. So I PM’ed it out to you. If it ever shows up, the voice is in User 1 A01. A#3 whistles up and F3 whistles up and down. Good grief.

Stone

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 20, 2014 @ 09:52 AM
richie1027
Total Posts:  686
Joined  10-14-2008

Hi stone

I got a PM but the was no attachment unfortunately.  I’ll keep looking however and certainly appreciate the gesture and effort my friend.

CORRECTION.  I immediate,y went back to inbox and found the attachment.  I was looking for a paper clip or some graphic representation of an attachment.  But it is there and I’ll check it out when I get to my PC (ipad now).  M

Thanks very much

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ No Write Error on Memory Stick
Next Topic:

Connecting TWO Keyboards to the A/D Input ››