mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Autoload"

Posted on: April 19, 2014 @ 11:51 AM
mick_n
Total Posts:  71
Joined  01-06-2003

Being meaning to ask this for some time now.  Does the MOXF have the ability to Autoload an “X6A” or “All” file from the USB drive on power up ?

My EX5 & Motif Classic has this feature, whereby naming an all file to “Autoload” they will load the data on power up.

Thank you.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 19, 2014 @ 01:30 PM
blake80
Total Posts:  110
Joined  03-14-2014
mick_n - 19 April 2014 11:51 AM

Being meaning to ask this for some time now.  Does the MOXF have the ability to Autoload an “X6A” or “All” file from the USB drive on power up ?

My EX5 & Motif Classic has this feature, whereby naming an all file to “Autoload” they will load the data on power up.

Thank you.

Unfortunately I don’t think this is possible.

Blake.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 19, 2014 @ 01:33 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

The EX5 and Motif Classic can have volatile memory installed where data could be loaded at power-up. What would you want the MOXF to load that wasn’t already in its memory?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 19, 2014 @ 09:06 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

No Auto Load is necessary. All STORED data in the MOXF remains between power cycles!
Yes, you’re old keyboards are officially, old.
:-)

Any Voice, Performance, Song, Pattern, Master or Utility setting you have STORED will return automatically when next you power up. Nothing is lost, unless you never pressed [STORE].

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 20, 2014 @ 09:46 AM
mick_n
Total Posts:  71
Joined  01-06-2003

Thank you all, I agree that is obviously not necessary on the MOXF, just thought I would make sure.

Bad_Mister - 19 April 2014 09:06 PM

Yes, you’re old keyboards are officially, old.
:-)

Indeed, though the excellent EX5 is one of the several Yamaha synths I own that I am certain I will never sell on.;)

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Ooops with Cubase and MOXF
Next Topic:

USB interface drops ››