mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif XF6 Loading stuck"

Posted on: April 16, 2014 @ 09:09 AM
MozartW
Total Posts:  6
Joined  04-01-2014

Hi everyones!

Last night I’m loading the new voice into XF6. But message keep saying loading now. So I thought takes 20 minutes to load it in. About 50 minutes later. I check & it was still the same message. The Manual said do not turn the keyboard off. Even u think it’s stuck.

So I left it on all night. Still the same message. What do I need to do? Please help.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 16, 2014 @ 09:28 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

If the loading didn’t complete by now, it’s unlikely it ever will. The file you’re trying to load might be corrupted. You should probably turn off the XF, reboot it, and see what the situation is.

Which OS version is installed in the XF?

What is the name of the “new voice” you are trying to load?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 16, 2014 @ 01:00 PM
MozartW
Joined  04-01-2014

Hi! the version is 1.3 and the voice name is SWTMOXF0.X6A

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 16, 2014 @ 01:13 PM
5pinDIN
Joined  09-16-2010
MozartW - 16 April 2014 01:00 PM

Hi! the version is 1.3 and the voice name is SWTMOXF0.X6A

You have posted to the Motif XF forum, and the OS version you gave is an older one for the XF. (The most recent XF OS is version 1.50.)

The X6A file you are trying to load is for the MOXF. Its most recent OS is version 1.03.

Which model do you have? If it’s a Motif XF, you can’t load the X6A file. See page 236 of the XF Reference Manual for file types the XF can load.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 16, 2014 @ 08:23 PM
MozartW
Joined  04-01-2014

I have motif XF6. And I brought the VINTAGE KEYS MO XF Yesterday.. What do I need to about that?

So the latest version on Motif XF6 is 1.5?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 16, 2014 @ 08:39 PM
5pinDIN
Joined  09-16-2010
MozartW - 16 April 2014 08:23 PM

I have motif XF6. And I brought the VINTAGE KEYS MO XF Yesterday.. What do I need to about that?

Contact Keyfax (if that’s where your Vintage Keys came from) and tell them you got the wrong version.

MozartW -

So the latest version on Motif XF6 is 1.5?

See my second post in this thread:
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/471090/P0/

There are links to the 1.50 OS download, and to new Voices as well.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 17, 2014 @ 04:11 PM
MozartW
Joined  04-01-2014

Hey 5PinBin! Thank u so much for your help! I really appreciated.
I have another Questions. How can I keep other voice in the Motif? I would like to keep the VintageKeys. When I load sound in the Motif. I lost the VintageKeys. I would like to have those in the Motif as well.

Thanks for advance!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 17, 2014 @ 04:38 PM
5pinDIN
Joined  09-16-2010
MozartW - 17 April 2014 04:11 PM

Hey 5PinBin! Thank u so much for your help! I really appreciated.
I have another Questions. How can I keep other voice in the Motif? I would like to keep the VintageKeys. When I load sound in the Motif. I lost the VintageKeys. I would like to have those in the Motif as well.

Thanks for advance!

You’re welcome.

If you load an “All” (X3A) file, it will replace all of the User data in the XF’s memory (but not what’s on flash modules, if you have any). To avoid overwriting everything, you have to load less of the data from the file. Instead of loading all of the Banks, you can load one at a time, or even just one Voice.

See the right-hand side of page 243 of the XF Reference Manual, especially concerning “1bankvoice”.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Motif xf firmware update problem
Next Topic:

Motif XS Forum is NOT Aviable!!! ››