mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "CUBASE AI 5 , ACTIVATION CODE.. ???"

Posted on: March 24, 2014 @ 03:38 PM
thebluemeanie
Total Posts:  1
Joined  03-24-2014

Greetings!!.

Im really new in the world of MOTIF, i recently acquired a MOTIF XF8 keyboard, whitin all that came i had an installation disk of CUBASE AI5, but i never found the activation code.

Is there any chance that you could explain to me step by step how to activate the code of the program?..

i have an a mac desktop..

thank you very much for you patience and time.

Peace and love for everyone!!..

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 25, 2014 @ 08:10 AM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007

thebluemeanie - 24 March 2014 03:38 PM

[color=brown]Greetings!!.

Im really new in the world of MOTIF, i recently acquired a MOTIF XF8 keyboard, whitin all that came i had an installation disk of CUBASE AI5, but i never found the activation code.

Is there any chance that you could explain to me step by step how to activate the code of the program?..

i have an a mac desktop..

thank you very much for you patience and time.

Peace and love for everyone!!..

[/color]

You should at first install Cubase AI 5. During installation, additional software needed for licensing will be installed also (eLicenser). Before starting Cubase, you should go to My Steinberg and register yourself (it’s free).
Than, you should start eLicenser program and it will find installed Cubase AI. From pull down menu,
start Copy activation code. Program will after that go to your account at My Steinberg where you will
find your link see number. You should copy it and paste to eLicenser. After that, your Cubase AI copy
is registered and you will have activation number and date when you have registered it at My Steinberg.
If you change computer or reinstall OS, you should repeat this procedure using last activation number.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 25, 2014 @ 10:01 AM
frankE
Total Posts:  5350
Joined  12-23-2002

AI 5 is now quite ‘old’ so make sure you not only install what is on the CD, but the last update for it as well. Go here:

http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/downloads/downloads_cai5.html

download the update and related files AND be sure to download the documentation as well. All the instructions you need are contained in those documents, including “Getting Started”.......................frank

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 25, 2014 @ 10:52 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

The Activation Code is typically in the box for the original purchaser to use, are you the original purchaser? If you purchased the keyboard used, you may not have the opportunity to register your copy of Cubase AI, as the original purchaser may have already done so - using the code, deactivates it. (And of course, if they removed the card/paper that contained it, you may not have found it in the box).

You should contact the retailer or the original owner and see if they have the code. If not, you should probably contact your local Yamaha distributor to see if there is something they can do to help you. However, do realize that the entry level Cubase AI is provided as a try out and the original owner may have used registration that came with the instrument.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ A few notes about VST Sound set Sound of soul
Next Topic:

Arturia VST, Cubase and Motif XF8 ››