mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Can I replace an Audio Track with a Software Track?"

Posted on: March 09, 2014 @ 09:19 PM
jerrydpi
Total Posts:  973
Joined  11-03-2012

Hi guys!

I’m still trying different ways to record my originals and here’s what I did on one tonight.

Using my MOXF8 for all the audio (not sequenced), I recorded the Drums, with (3) different ARP’s, to a Stereo Audio Track (1) on LPX.

Please note that I used a Performance and assigned the Drums to output on usb 1 & 2.

I then recorded the Bass, Electric Guitar and EP each separately, one at a time, on their respective Audio tracks.

I’m happy with the results :)

Aha, but now I’d like to replace the MOXF Drums (on my Stereo Audio Track 1) with Addictive Drums.

How do I accomplish that (or can I even do that?)?

Which brings up my second question.

I know how to create a Software Track on LPX, and I know how to make the Drum ARP’s on the MOXF Performance trigger/play Addictive Drums.

Can I just mute the Audio Track Drums and record the same Performance, with the same Drums ARP’s to my Addictive Drums Software Track and have the Software Track synced to the other Tracks?

If so, how do I accomplish that?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 10, 2014 @ 04:35 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Aha, but now I’d like to replace the MOXF Drums (on my Stereo Audio Track 1) with Addictive Drums.

How do I accomplish that (or can I even do that?)?

No, you can’t.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Transpose Tracks in LPX
Next Topic:

Going from MOXF Sequencer to LPX ››