mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Using 2 voices in multi mode using 2 keyboards"

Posted on: January 30, 2009 @ 02:11 AM
antonio72
Total Posts:  0
Joined  01-30-2009

Hi, first of all sorry for my bad english.
I need to play two sounds from the motif es using two keyboards. In multi mode i want to play (for example) an acoustic or electric piano on midi channel 1 (controlled by the first keyboard) and a lead on midi channel 2 (controlled by the second keyboard), but i would like that every voice sounds exactly as it sounds in voice mode, each with the right effects (reverb or eq for the ac piano, delay or distortion for the lead and so on). Is it possible to copy ALL effects i hear in voice mode in two voices i use in channel 1 and 2 in multi mode? How can i do it?
thanks
Antonio

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 30, 2009 @ 05:59 AM
TonyPhillips
Total Posts:  844
Joined  09-16-2005

Re: Using 2 voices in multi mode using 2 keyboards

No, there’s things about a voice that do not translate into the MULTI, and you’ll have to work around those.

Case in point:  The Voice EFFECTS are specific to each voice.  While the INSERTION effects defined in the voice will work within the MULTI (if selected) the SYSTEM effects are NOT, because the SYSTEM EFFECTS affect ALL parts of a Multi the same way.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 07, 2009 @ 01:18 AM
antonio72
Total Posts:  0
Joined  01-30-2009

Thank you for your answer.
Is there a fast and easy way to copy a voice in a “multi” (or peformance) in a few clicks, with all “insertion"effects and then manually set System Effects so that the voice in multi mode sounds exactly as in “voice” mode? (again, sorry for my english). I’l try to ask it in a different way: is it possible ti hear a voice, in the channel 1 of a multi, soundung “exactly” as it sounds in voice mode (the “full grand” for example or some lead, same reverb, EQ, chorus, delay etc.)?

ciao
Antonio

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 07, 2009 @ 05:58 PM
TonyPhillips
Total Posts:  844
Joined  09-16-2005

Not that I’m aware of… Some of the Librarians out there might have that function, though..  I don’t know.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ No sound when Arp button pressed
Next Topic:

Recording via digital out? ››