mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motifator.com changes: How will they affect you?"

Posted on: January 18, 2038 @ 07:14 PM
keyfax
Total Posts:  1625
Joined  06-11-2002

As we are nearing the stage where we change things over to the new version of Motifator.com, it’s time we let you in on some details.

The first thing you should know is that you are likely to see some parts of the site roll out in stages, so if you get redirected to the old store temporarily, don’t worry, a new store is underway. There will be other features that will appear as we go, so if you don’t see something you think you should, it may not be a bug. However, if you do find something that you think is a bug, feel free to report it by clicking the bug icon you will find in the right-hand bottom corner of the browser window while navigating the new site.

Also…

Though we strive to keep this forum running 24/7 with as little downtime as possible, this upgrade will unfortunately require a bit of it. If this this happens to take longer than we expect, please keep in mind that our main goal in this part of the process is to preserve the wealth of information that you as users have helped to create, and that hopefully we will be able to make even more readily available.

The issue is, that as we are switching over to the new faster, leaner, custom forum engine, we would like to bring all of you as users, and all the information you have provided here for each other over the years, over to the new engine keeping everything as intact as possible. Allowing new users to sign up and allowing you all to continue posting would likely mean losing all of the data during that time and/or creating numerous other complications.

We can’t predict the exact time this will be happening yet, as there is so much information contained in these databases from the years of posts filled with useful information that have accumulated. As it is, things have taken a bit longer that we had expected in the process of formatting the main bulk of the forum information to fit the new site.

We hope you enjoy browsing the new site as it rolls out, and everybody here at Keyfax thanks you for your patience.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 16, 2009 @ 03:40 AM
papaphoenix
Total Posts:  1614
Joined  03-09-2004

Re: Motifator.com changes: How will they affect you?

Thank you for this information /forums/images/icons/wink.gif alt=

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 16, 2009 @ 04:18 AM
dorremifasol
Total Posts:  1534
Joined  10-17-2005

Great /forums/images/icons/smile.gif alt=

Please implement thread subscriptions, so we can be noticed if an interesting thread is updated, even if it’s a very old one.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 16, 2009 @ 06:46 PM
keyfax
Total Posts:  1625
Joined  06-11-2002

That’s in the plan as well as feeds for recently submitted information (videos, software updates, etc)

There are a few features of this sort that will not roll out on day one, as our main focus is making sure the core and navigability of the site is solid enough.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 17, 2009 @ 09:58 PM
dafingaz
Total Posts:  3350
Joined  07-13-2004

I am anxious about the forum changes and upgrades. You have come a long way from the cartoonish green and orange setup of years back. I still get to see them every once in a while in a Get Motivated film or on some web screenshot. LOL. Thanks for continuing to try to improve the site. Now, all I need is a contest so that I can win the XS rack!!!!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 11, 2009 @ 01:47 PM
MoGut
Total Posts:  1535
Joined  05-08-2004

I’m starting to see funny stuff going on. I cant wait to see the new look!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Combine midi with audio in sync