mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Any one want to colab?"

Posted on: July 31, 2008 @ 10:25 PM
musicwonderoftheworld
Total Posts:  87
Joined  07-16-2008

Wuz up people....I’m just curious as to if any1 would like to colab with me...I’m into Rap,Hip-Hop and R&B and i’m located near Parramatta area in Sydney...I’m a american producer and artist making my way slowly in australia I had music up on myspace but I took it do 2 redo with cubase AI4...although i’m finding it quite confusing since i’m getting used to doing everything...if any1 is loco and wants to colab in that genre let me know thru here or email me at Serious musicians only!

Ryan

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 11, 2008 @ 09:30 PM
musicwonderoftheworld
Total Posts:  87
Joined  07-16-2008

ANY1 WANNA COLAB IN SYDNEY?

any that works on a motif xs-8 or has used 1 and wants to colab or even form a Rap/Singing group...we’ll make Club bangers,R&B club,Rap,Hip-Hop and Dirty south style beats...get at me....i know there’s gotta be some people in Australia who are capable of knowing how to do something...i could do it all on my own..but it’ll just take me forever and i can’t write lyrics for [censored]...so please any1 interested in seriously doing music....messege me back thru here…

Ryan

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Keybed Issues
Next Topic:

Motif ES6 for Sale - Perth, Oz ››